Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday June 14th, 2011

Approximately 60 days ago my employer informed me the ~85 coworkers in our department that our jobs are moving to Phoenix, AZ, or Montreal, Canada. Oh and we aren't necessarily going with them.

I'm one of the ones not going anywhere, so, according to the paperwork I received, I will "experience permanent job loss" on July 15th, 2011.

I've found that since then, I have absolutely no drive to do anything beyond that which helps the coworkers whom I personally like.

I find that I get extremely distracted by my RSS feeds and Rockmelt updates, and basically anything that isn't reading a goddamn bug in a goddamn database or uploading a file to a folder in a server nobody will ever ready again.

In an effort to expand my procrastination to epic levels, I will also be sharing whatever online bullshit entertains me with my (currently) 0 readers.

Today's first distraction is harp-playing kitten, via the Tosh.0 blog, via Nothing To Do With Arbroath

No comments:

Post a Comment