HAH, who am I kidding?! In the time it took me to go through 30 issues I also managed to read/watch all of this....
- Facebook - Duh
- Google Wants to Get Inside Your Head - Honestly I figured they were already there
- Hippies die of hyperthermia at Bonaroo - I literally had no idea what Bonaroo was until this post. You know what? Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when a hippie dies at a hippie concert
- Rupert Grint Busted Smoking Pot - Thanks Chrissy. Honestly I'm more bummed at the lame-ass Harry Potter/Pothead references. How about this caption: "Spoilers: shot of final scene in HP8 reveals it was a stoned-out dream the whole time".
- Ordinary Star Wars Twitter - Thanks Brandon. The original trilogy through the eyes of the regular people.
- Cast of The League ask Bonaroo Hippies Embarassing Questions - This was funny, but it also reinforces my point above that hippies are worthless. The only thing these guys could talk about was how hot it was and yet these morons were too high to drink water that didn't have pot resin in it.
- Assassin's Creed Revelations Multiplayer Alterations - Can't wait for this
- Twitter of Aaron Priceman aka Mr. Caffeine - I can't believe this guy still has a job. Total idiot.
- CRAZY 4 CULT 5 - I'm Getting Too Old For This Sh*t! - Very cool looking G1988 show. Probably will attend
- Demons's Souls Wikia - Started playing this. It's really fucking hard.
I think that's it. All in all a very productive work period. Time for more work, looks like there's a few new Destructoid articles up....
No comments:
Post a Comment